We may collect, use, and store different kinds of personal data about you which we have
· Date of Birth
· Job Title
· Contact Information: Email Addresses And Telephone Numbers
· Demographic Information – Post Code, Preferences
· IP Address (Automatically Collected)
· Web Browser Type And Version (Automatically Collected)
· Operating System (Automatically Collected)
· Web server cookie stored (Automatically Collected)
We do not collect personal data like details about your race or ethnicity, religion,
philosophical beliefs, political opinions, health, and genetic or biometric data.
Most commonly, we use your personal data in the following circumstances:
1) Working together :We will need information in order to carry out our Interior Design service communication smooth and secure while in a working relationship.
2) Legal or regulatory obligation: This means we process your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subjected to.
3) Promotional offers from us: We may use your information to get a clear idea about what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which services and offers are most relevant for you. We will only do this in certain cases where we think it will be of interest to you and where you have given us the consent.
Unless we have your permission we do not share your personal data with the parties set out below:
· Internal Third Parties- Contractors who work with us
· External Third Parties- Professional advisers, Revenue & Customs, regulators, and
In some cases, we provide certain personal information to affiliated companies, trusted partners or subsidiaries for providing the required service on our behalf. But, we do not allow these third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data in accordance with our instructions.